Natural Indian Sandstone is fast becoming the number one choice for both block paving and paving slab work. Equally as popular for both driveways and patios.
Indian Sandstone is a natural stone that can be cut and shaped to many different sizes and has a distinct yellow colour and provides a natural looking finish.
If you are in the market for a new driveway or patio then Indian Sandstone is certainly a material to consider.
We have completed many blocked paved driveways using Indian Sandstone and also patios and paving projects.
Indian Sandstone is a long lasting and low maintenance choice, as well as these benefits, it is also very stylish and contemporary.
Terrain Designs can create your perfect driveway or patio and advise you on the best materials, designs, colours and patterns. If you would like to improve the look of your front or back garden, a new driveway or patio is an investment and a well designed driveway or patio can add significant value to your property.
If you would like to know more about having an Indian Sandstone driveway or patio built, please request a quotation or give us a call on 020 8485 9812.
The Benfeits of Natural Indian Sandstone
- Natural Indian Sandstone has been formed over millions of years, if properly cared for and treated it will retain it’s colouration through-out time, unlike concrete paving manufactured from composite aggregates which quickly fade on exposure to the elements.
- Every piece of Natural Indian Sandstone has an individual colouration and pattern making each and every project completed unique and individual.
- Natural Indian Sandstone Paving is frost resistant and durable to wear and tear.
- Natural Indian Sandstone Paving is a surprisingly cost effective solution to your landscaping requirements often costing lest than concrete paving for a product that is far superior and incomparable.
- The installation of Natural Indian Sandstone Paving will add value and character to your home.
- Natural Indian Sandstone is simple and easy to clean and does not require professional cleaning to retain it’s natural beauty.
- The installation of Natural Indian Sandstone, especially the machine calibrated products we supply is as simple as that of concrete paving
The Advantages of Natural Indian Sandstone Calibrated Paving
At Terrain Designs we believe in consistency, consistency of product quality, consistency of service and last but not least the consistency in the thickness of our paving, the only way achieve this is machine calibration, which is why all our beautiful paving slabs are calibrated to a uniform thickness of 24mm.
Over the last few years the popularity of Natural Indian Sandstone has increased to the point that it has become the number one choice for paving suppliers, professional contractors and indeed the discerning end user.
The advantages of Natural Indian Sandstone paving is that it is calibrated to 24mm compared with the old 25mm-40mm varying thickness slabs they speak for themselves.
Natural Stone Colour Swatches